- Created on 24 April 2012
Third sector groups are known for their ability to adapt to the changing needs and opportunities in the community. If your group is looking to develop we can help:
- Are you thinking of changing your legal structure? (i.e. becoming a Charity, a Company, a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation)
- Do you want to amend your constitution?
- Do you want to undertake some trading activities?
- Are you considering employing someone?
- Are you going to own an asset?
- Are you developing a business plan?
- Are you looking for funding for a project?
- Do you want to undertake some quality self-assessment?
- Do you need help with returns to Companies House or the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR)?
Contact us for up to date advice and guidance on any of these aspects. We can provide tailored support to make sure you get the information and guidance you need to decide the way forward for your group.
The Community Toolkit also provides a wealth of information and useful resources for voluntary and community groups.